Monday, August 19, 2013

USO Trip-Day 1 with Ricky Stenhouse Jr & Joey Logano (December 5-8, 2012)

: Hey , have a great trip and make sure you listen to ! :-) Hope you packed a lot of movies for the flight!”I did
Well 12 hour flight up next....yup thats us

My home for the next 12 hours

Might b in the air soon but will still b playin some golf


: Have made it through the first 8 hours with , and ....only 120 more to go! ”u love us

Safe and sound with , and . Excited for the next few days with .
Sleep schedule may b a little off its 4:30 and I'm and pumped ready for the day with the

: if its 4:30 tomm. There tell me who won the football game here tonight so I can get some sleep!”tht wld b cool

: Headed to chilis with to get a molten chocolate cake before and get here!” eat some 4me

Headed to the first base of the tour with , and , so excited to meet our troops

great day today seein the troops really appreciate all their sacrifices


Still traveling around tourin bases and meetin a lot of hard workin troops very humbling!! And took a ride in a HumVee


Get you some



Headed to a center Click Here For The Pic


Def gunna b my next ride purchase



  1. : I can't think of a better way to celebrate your on track success! Great stuff !” yes sir been great
  2. Finished Day 2 of tour with . Lots of fun times and so proud to be a part of this tour!



No comments:

Post a Comment